Freedom Collision Repair, part of Priority Automotive Group is one of the fastest growing collision centers in Hampton Roads. We are aggressively growing our business and are currently looking for a full-time Automotive Paint Line Tech/Buffer. We offer very competitive wages, commensurate with experience. We also offer opportunity for training and advancement within the company.
We are looking for a motivated professional individual who possess a great attitude is willing to work with a team. We are seeking someone who is a self-starter who is motivated and energetic. Needs to be well organized, possess a great attitude, and a willingness to learn new processes and procedures. Prior employment in a collision center or dealership setting is a plus. Must be able to operate all types of vehicles, including manual transmissions.
All applicants must be at least 18 years old, possess a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Experience in de-nibbing, wet sanding, and buffing of freshly painted surfaces without swirling and or putting burn marks into the repaired areas.
- Knowledge of pin striping, decals and stone guards a plus
- Knowledge of vehicle prepping and masking procedures
- General knowledge of priming and cutting in of parts and auto-body repaired areas
Must pass background check and drug test.
We offer an excellent compensation package for full-time employees including:
– 401K/Profit Sharing
– Vacation/Sick Leave
– Professional Atmosphere
– Opportunity for Advancement