Freedom Collision Repair, part of Priority Automotive Group, located just down the street from Priority Toyota Chesapeake, is one of the fastest growing collision centers in Hampton Roads. Our collision center is located at 1712 Hearthside Court E, Chesapeake, VA 23325, and we are aggressively growing our business and are currently looking for a full-time Automotive Paint Line Tech/Buffer. We offer very competitive wages, commensurate with experience. We also offer opportunity for training and advancement within the company.
We are looking for a motivated professional individual who possess a great attitude is willing to work with a team. We are seeking someone who is a self-starter who is motivated and energetic. Needs to be well organized, possess a great attitude, and a willingness to learn new processes and procedures. Prior employment in a collision center or dealership setting is a plus. Must be able to operate all types of vehicles, including manual transmissions.
All applicants must be at least 18 years old, possess a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Experience in de-nibbing, wet sanding, and buffing of freshly painted surfaces without swirling and or putting burn marks into the repaired areas.
- Knowledge of pin striping, decals and stone guards a plus
- Knowledge of vehicle prepping and masking procedures
- General knowledge of priming and cutting in of parts and auto-body repaired areas
Must pass background check and drug test.
We offer an excellent compensation package for full-time employees including:
– 401K/Profit Sharing
– Vacation/Sick Leave
– Professional Atmosphere
– Opportunity for Advancement