Priority INFINITI, part of Priority Automotive Group, is one of the fastest growing dealerships in Hampton Roads. We are aggressively growing our business and are currently hiring for a Full-Time Experienced Assistant Service Manager (ASM)/Service Advisor. Our service department is a state-of-the-art facility equipped with the latest technology. Come join our team of highly skilled, customer oriented, individuals in a growing, successful company. Make your career a priority today.
Candidates for our Experienced ASM/Service Advisor positions are responsible for greeting customers, creating repair orders, and a variety of other INFINITI related tasks in a high-quality and efficient manner that produces a great result for our growing clientele. Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Meet with customers and determine their needs for repair and/or service of their vehicle issues
- Increase customer satisfaction by building customer relations
- Maintain the company’s standards for ethical business practices, professional image, orderliness, customer service and good employee and community relations
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
- Increase profitability by maximizing sales & execute retail promotions
- Responsible for overseeing the technician working on customers’ vehicle including their time management/efficiency, parts ordering, job completion times
- Oversee and participate in quality control
- Participate in the development and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures as appropriate
As an ASM/Service Advisor, qualified candidates will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an ASM/Service Advisor or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- INFINITI training a plus
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Working knowledge of ADP/CDK a plus
- Ability to concentrate and accomplish tasks despite interruptions
- Ability to multi-task
- Automotive ASM/Service Advisor: 1 year
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with R.O.’s
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly-motivated and a team player
Must pass background check and drug test.
We offer an excellent compensation package for full-time employees including:
– 401K/Profit Sharing
– Vacation/Sick Leave
– Professional Atmosphere
– Opportunity for Advancement
Apply online | Walk-in applicants accepted | No phone calls please