The Roanoke Valley is Priority Automotive’s newest Priority. Priority’s recent acquisition of Woodson Honda means major opportunities for automotive professionals in the Roanoke area.
Priority Automotive is a large, successful, family-owned dealership group with 21 new dealerships located in Hampton Roads, D.C., Charlotte and now Roanoke. Priority dealerships consistently rank in the top market share positions for their respective brands and operate some of the top volume service departments in the region. There’s never been a better time to make your automotive career a priority.
We’re looking for an experienced Fixed Operations Manager to lead our service team, ensure an exceptional customer experience and take our service department to the next level.
- Manage the operations, staff, and profitability of the service department
- Motivate, train, and develop service team members including advisors, technicians, and other support staff
- Forecast sales, gross profits, and expenses
- Ensure the highest level of customer service across all customer touch points
- Conduct regular staff meetings
- Maintain an at or above national average CSI score and ensure follow up with all guest issues or concerns
- Work with Parts team to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs
- Coordinate and work well in conjunction with outside vendors and other dealership management
- 3-5+ years experience in Automotive Service Management
- Experience as a technician or good technical aptitude
- Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies and mechanical operations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to effectively manage a team, motivate and develop
- Ability to be analytical, problem solve and multi-task
- Self-motivated enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience with ADP or other automotive software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Consistent and stable work history
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing to include a background check and drug screen
- Highly competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities
- Medical and dental coverage
- Paid vacation
Make your career a priority today.