At Priority Toyota Chesapeake, we are always looking for successful Sales Consultants to join our growing team. NO SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! Are you “that” one? The one who can talk to anyone? Are you always happy and smiling? Are you self-motivated? Have you considered sales? Do you work in a hospitality position and enjoy interacting with customers daily? If you said yes to all of these then you are the “that” one!
Candidates must have a drive to be the best and work well as part of a team. Priority Toyota Chesapeake provides ample opportunities for career growth and advancement, plus highly competitive pay and excellent benefits. Both Part-time and Full-time opportunities are available. Make your career a Priority today.
Sales Consultants must be motivated to succeed and excel in sales. Individuals must be driven to encompass the characteristics of a successful sales professional through obtaining product knowledge, ensuring excellent customer service and superior follow-up skills. Qualified individuals must possess strong communication, computer and phone skills. Must maintain a neat and groomed appearance, positive attitude and conduct oneself in a professional manner. Potential candidates should be enthusiastic, and appreciate a team environment, as well as, be flexible to the requirements of the position.
What we are looking for:
- Someone with GREAT character. Genuinely good people.
- Someone who is not afraid of hard work.
- Someone who is committed to learning and growing to constantly become better.
- Someone who is self-motivated to earn money!
- Someone who can genuinely take care of our customers and maintain a positive customer rating.
- Someone who likes to be challenged.
- Someone who likes to be given goals and exceed them.
- Someone who is not afraid to be told NO!
- Someone who is not afraid to talk to people.
Mediocrity is unfortunately a big part of our society… if you are wanting to do something better and believe you can do better then you are what we are looking for. Our top sales consultants make over six figures per year!
Individuals will be responsible for:
- Learning and employing the Priority Sales Process
- Continuing education in the form of self-study, and learning about competitive brands
- Managing keys, dealer tags and gas cards
- Greeting guests promptly and appropriately (smile) and managing them throughout the sales process
- Managing their customer interactions by utilizing the customer management system
- Conducting follow-up, customer retention and continuing customer service
- Immersion in product knowledge of the appropriate brands and their competition
- Achieving and maintaining an above average CSI for the region
Sales Consultants will be expected to:
- Keep a positive disposition at all times
- Greet any visiting customers; respond to inquiries; recommend sales campaigns and promotions
- Develop buyers by establishing and maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggest vehicles or upgrades from current vehicles; prospect at community activities; qualify buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests and matching those to appropriate vehicles
- Demonstrate automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; conduct test drives; explain warranties and services and close sales by overcoming objections
- Attend Priority Sales training, as well as, Toyota training classes and become certified
- Provides sales management information by completing worksheets and relaying pertinent information
- Provide sales management the opportunity to speak with every customer
- Explain the features and benefits of Priorities for Life to every customer
- Explain the features and benefits of the sold vehicle at the time of delivery
- Enhance dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Work scheduled hours and attend sales meetings
Job Type: Commission
- Computer, Phone and Writing Skills
Required license or certification:
- Valid Driver’s License
- High school or equivalent
Must pass background check and drug test.
We offer an excellent compensation package for full-time employees including:
- 401K/Profit Sharing
- Vacation/Sick Leave
- Professional Atmosphere
- Opportunity for Advancement
Please note in the Message section of the application which position you are applying for: Part-time or Full-time