The Roanoke Valley is Priority Automotive’s newest Priority. Priority’s recent acquisition of Woodson Honda means major opportunities for automotive service professionals in the Roanoke area.
Priority Automotive is a large, successful, family-owned dealership group with 21 new dealerships located in Hampton Roads, D.C., Charlotte and now Roanoke. Priority dealerships consistently rank in the top market share positions for their respective brands. There’s never been a better time to make your automotive career a priority.
If you’re looking for an exciting career change with advancement and long-term opportunities, this is for you.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist customers with vehicle selection
- Review specific model options and features along with Priority’s added value service offerings
- Review finance options
- Work with team members to facilitate delivery of vehicles
- Follow through with customers after the sale
- Attend staff meetings, training and other activities as required
- Previous sales experience; automotive preferred
- Ability to close and negotiate
- People skills
- Strong written and verbal communication ability
- Good presentation skills
- Computer and digital knowledge
- Motivated and customer-focused
Priority Honda Roanoke offers a competitive compensation package and benefits, including 401(k) and paid vacation. Make your career a priority today.