As one of the fastest growing and most successful automotive groups in the country, Priority Automotive is looking for talented and experienced Service Technicians to join our team. We have dealerships in Hampton Roads, Northern Virginia/D.C. and Charlotte, North Carolina.
Our dealerships include high volume service departments that are often recognized as some of the best in the region and are equipped with the latest technology. We are seeking professional, motivated individuals interested in joining our team and growing with the company. Make your career a priority today.
Candidates for our Experienced Service Technician positions are responsible for performing assigned vehicle repair and maintenance work with efficiency and accuracy while in accordance with dealership and factory standards. This position is responsible for repairs, diagnostic, labor time and cost estimates. At least three years prior automotive service experience required. ASE certification a plus. Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair if authorized by Service Advisor
- Complete thorough vehicle inspection and recommend needed repairs or maintenance to Service Advisor
- Inspects quality of work performed to ensure customer satisfaction
- Return customer’s vehicle in a clean condition
- Communicate with service staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Keep shop area neat and clean
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry
- Maintain current factory certifications and training if applicable
- Maintain current ASE certifications
- 3 years of experience as a technician
- ASE Certification a plus
- Valid and current Driver’s License with ability to maintain a good driving record
- People focused and passionate with providing great customer service
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Must pass background check and drug test.
We offer an excellent compensation package for full-time employees including:
– 401K/Profit Sharing
– Vacation/Sick Leave
– Professional Atmosphere
– Opportunity for Advancement