Make your automotive career a priority by joining one of the most successful automotive groups in the country. Priority Honda Hampton is part of the Priority Automotive family of dealerships headquartered in Hampton Roads. Priority represents some of the most popular automotive manufacturer brands in the industry and operates more than 20 dealerships in Hampton Roads, Northern Virginia, Roanoke and Charlotte, North Carolina.
Our service departments are high volume with some of the highest customer retention rates in the country – due in part to our popular service program, Priorities For Life, which offers our customers free oil and filter changes for life, free state inspections for life and more.
To help serve our current and growing service customer base, we’re hiring immediately for experienced SERVICE TECHNICIANS.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
- Install batteries and check electrical systems
- Install and perform tire maintenance
- Diagnose necessary vehicle repairs and provide recommendations for customers
- Perform vehicle repairs as needed (i.e. brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical)
- Previous service technician experience at a dealership preferred
- Solid mechanical skills
- Ability to road test vehicles
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Virginia State Inspector’s License Is preferred, but not required
Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits and career advancement opportunities.