The Roanoke Valley is Priority Automotive’s newest Priority. Priority’s recent acquisition of Woodson Honda means major opportunities for automotive service professionals in the Roanoke area.
Priority Automotive is a large, successful, family-owned dealership group with 21 new dealerships located in Hampton Roads, D.C., Charlotte and now Roanoke. Priority dealerships consistently rank in the top market share positions for their respective brands and operate some of the top volume service departments in the region. There’s never been a better time to make your automotive career a priority.
If you’re looking for an exciting career change with advancement and long-term opportunities, this is for you.
- Maintain an organized, neat and safe bay
- Diagnose service repair issues and provide recommendations
- Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
- Install batteries and check electrical systems
- Tire installation and maintenance
- Install parts, including shock absorbers and exhaust systems
- Other repairs as needed
- Road test vehicles
- 1-2 years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience
- Virginia State Inspectors License
- Honda or other manufacturer experience and/or any ASE certifications and/or a tech school degree is a big plus
- Strong customer service skills
Priority Honda Roanoke offers a competitive compensation package and benefits, including 401(k) and paid vacation. Make your career a priority today.